Savoury Pancakes In 15 Minutes


I don't know about others but in my household, everyday and especially weekend begins with pancakes. Weekends for as also in the left over pancakes from the morning.  pancakes are one of the best dishes invented. Because they are so soft, warm and fluffy and melts in your mouth. It is almost impossible not to reach for a second stack as they so addicting. One extraordinary thing about pancake is that the simple pancake batter serves as a perfect base for many toppings. You can add a range of flavours cuisins and that too in both sweet and Savory flavours.  I don't have much of a sweer tooth  and like to experiment with my food. When I came across the recipe I felt weird because I had not heard about Savory pancakes before I though I would give it a try and that was the best trial I had.  I instantly fell in love with the recipe and this is one of the most popular recipe in my home as it is quick and easy and you can have any add on as you with.  so for making savoury pancakes in 15 minutes you need.


INGREDIENTS 

  1. GreeGreek yogurt - 1/2 cup 
  2. Egg - 1 large size 
  3. Olive oil - 1/4 cup 
  4. All purpose flour - 1 cup 
  5. Chopped onion - 1 small
  6. Chopped coriander - 2 tbsp 
  7. Salt - 1/4 tsp 
  8. Black pepper - 1/2 tsp 
  9. Chili flakes - 1 /2 tsp 
  10. Baking powder - 1 tsp
  11. Mozzarella Cheese - 1/2 cup 
  12. Olive oil - 1tbsp for fry

INSTRUCTIONS 


  • In a large bowl add Greek yogurt, egg, olive oil and whisk until well combined. 

  • Then add flour, onions, coriander, salt, pepper, chili flakes, baking powder, mozzarella cheese and mix gently.

  • Do Not over Mix.

  • In a frying pan in medium flame add oil.

  • Then take spoonful of the mixture then evenly spread in the pan .

  • 2 to 3 minutes on each side and then flip.

  • Serve this savoury pancakes with any sauce that you like.


         Click here to follow me on 👉Instagram

                    Cheers and Happy Eating!!!


 

Comments